Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Agents of F.L.A.S.K.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
The official “Agents of F.L.A.S.K.”.....
Tik, this is kiddie stuff. The intrepid agents of F.L.A.S.K. deserve, need, and require a better theme song.
Something with flash and dash. A mere toss out suggest-The Avengers theme back piece with Diana Rigg doing
a kata dance to music. Prooo-voc-a-TIVE!!! Got to think outside the box a bit Tik.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There’s certainly a lot to be said for Dianna Rigg. However, the Avengers Theme does not feature pterodactyls, mummies, cryptids, aliens, etc. That stuff is the bread and butter of F.L.A.S.K.
I think many F.L.A.S.K. Members (well, me at least) were raised on Johnny Quest. I rest my case.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Pterodactyls, mummies, cryptids, aliens, etc. Well I don't object to a bit of Avengers distraction.
diana-rigg.jpg

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
There’s certainly a lot to be said for Dianna Rigg. However, the Avengers Theme does not feature pterodactyls, mummies, cryptids, aliens, etc. That stuff is the bread and butter of F.L.A.S.K.
I think many F.L.A.S.K. Members (well, me at least) were raised on Johnny Quest. I rest my case.
Tik, Case remains open, and Dianna gets the blood boiling. The Peter Gunn theme is good too.

Tiki Tom

Busy times at the assignment desk of the Fedora Lounge Adventure Speakeasy Klub (F.L.A.S.K.)…..

1. Pterodactyl sighting In the U.K. Look at that photo. Optical illusion, my eye!

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co....ad-catches-picture-pterodactyl-flying-8613214

2. More surviving pterodactyls in California‘s Central Valley?

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/d...a-pterosaur-really-spotted-in-the-fresno-sky/

3. Extinct Thylacine spotted on camera… in CALIFORNIA!?! Read the whole thing (and watch the video) before making up your mind.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...in-california-backyard/ar-AA1cEkg6?li=BBnb7Kz

4. How about this Bigfoot caught on a ring camera?

5. And finally, was a portal to the underworld discovered near Jerusalem? Grab your Fedora and whip. All I can say is that the ancient world must have been an interesting place, what with skull filled caves and witches practicing necromancy. Skip to the end of the article for a discussion of the up-and-coming field of “The Archaeology of Magic.” Indy was way ahead of his time. Ah, if I were a young man and choosing an area of study!:)

https://bigthink.com/the-past/necromancy-jerusalem-cave/

Thoughts? Who wants to sign up for one of these cases? All Expenses paid.

Last edited:

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
The Bears fell, yet looked both male and female survived. A media story with a Disney tosh finale where boy bear
dies, girl survived, and her cubs escape lunch menu..... Disney's Snow Woke arrives and leads mamma bear up
the hill to her babies. Then, Snow Woke descends to find the big bad bear and being a true leader, kills bad bear.
Then, Bigfoot arrives and naturally makes play for Snow Woke, who, being a real leader kicks his chauvinist ass by using Wing Chun.

And the Peter Gunn FLASK theme plays softly in the background.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
HM King Charles III, formerly known as Prince. Head of the British Royal Family. One's guide to Britishness:
Clandestinely seen hear with a well known British agent:
king charles.jpg
Spoke to The Prime Minister on the phone. Running his cabinet reshuffle past one. Queen Camilla says it's like rearranging cat shit on a litter tray. Royal transition in making America Great (Britain) Again: Prince Harry marries an American, they have baby: Archie. Archie gets dual citizenship, make him King, have him elected as US President. USA is once again ruled by an English King. There's a lot more to F.L.A.S.K. than meets the eye.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
HM King Charles III, formerly known as Prince. Head of the British Royal Family. One's guide to Britishness:
Clandestinely seen hear with a well known British agent:
View attachment 540628
Spoke to The Prime Minister on the phone. Running his cabinet reshuffle past one. Queen Camilla says it's like rearranging cat shit on a litter tray. Royal transition in making America Great (Britain) Again: Prince Harry marries an American, they have baby: Archie. Archie gets dual citizenship, make him King, have him elected as US President. USA is once again ruled by an English King. There's a lot more to F.L.A.S.K. than meets the eye.
I do so wish HM learn to stop stuffing his hands inside his suit pockets.

Tiki Tom

GHT, that is the best theory I have heard in a long time! Very FLASK-worthy.

A few decades ago, some Americans might have welcomed a return to the Royal British fold with open arms, believing that such an event might reestablish calm, dignity, and parliamentary order. Alas, it’s too late now. Chaos* is now too deeply entrenched on both sides of the pond. However, we do still like your music, your funny accents, 007, Harry Potter, and your friendly and generous people, in general.

* by Chaos, we of course mean K.A.O.S., the evil international organization that F.L.A.S.K. Battles daily. There’s more to F.L.A.S.K. Than meets the eye, indeed.

https://getsmart.fandom.com/wiki/KAOS

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
by Chaos, we of course mean K.A.O.S., the evil international organization that F.L.A.S.K. Battles daily. There’s more to F.L.A.S.K. Than meets the eye, indeed.

https://getsmart.fandom.com/wiki/KAOS
Highland Titles has made thousands of people green 'lairds' - including Beyonce.
This year’s Oscars nominees had a rather unusual item in their swag bags.
A plot of Scottish land was ‘given’ to winners and runners-up, including Beyonce.

Highland Titles is the company behind the scheme, which claims to sell small bits of the firm’s estate, plus accompanying Scottish title of Laird.

Since forming over a decade ago, Highland Titles has over 300,000 ‘Lairds and Ladies according to the site.

Minus Academy Award nominated celebs, the newly appointed Lairds (mostly Americans,) will each have paid at least £30 for a square foot of land at Duror - around 10 miles south of the famous Glencoe valley. By that estimation, Highland Titles has received around £9 million.

KAOS was founded in 1904 in Bucharest but is a Delaware corporation for tax purposes. (Tax avoidance.) Knowing that Americans love titles, even though they are passionately a republic, KAOS tapped into that title pomposity by setting up Highland Titles. It sounds so Scottish.

£9 million by the way, equals $11.45 million. Not bad, well it is, but then that's what KAOS is all about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo