Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Agents of F.L.A.S.K.

Bugguy

Practically Family
A decade or so past, this cute little brunette and professional acquaintance claimed she was a witch,
I declined dessert and high tailed it out of the restaurant. Stiffed her with the bill.:cool:

Interesting coincidence if you were in Chicago at the time; but given the topic, who can say... Closer to 15+ years ago I had a professional acquaintance with a cute little brunette in Chicago who said she and her mother were both Wiccan. Very seductive; however, professional distance was maintained.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Interesting coincidence if you were in Chicago at the time; but given the topic, who can say... Closer to 15+ years ago I had a professional acquaintance with a cute little brunette in Chicago who said she and her mother were both Wiccan. Very seductive; however, professional distance was maintained.

She belatedly ackowledged her estranged husband, a deceased scientist father, and recent lover; whom I knew professionally, but never mentioned her mother. Occurred here in Chicago. Initial witch, spells and incantations-the whole nine yards. And undeniable allure, red flags flying.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is strange. Fisherman in Brazil claims he was chased by a sea monster and he caught it on film, complete with glowing eyes. What is it? A seal maybe? I googled it, and seals do sometimes appear in southern Brazil. Seems like odd seal behavior. And perhaps a bit large and fast for a seal.

Tiki Tom

W=2022(nAz-43fs)/eZ{fg(2a)

She's the real deal, and her ride stick is a Hogwarth Nimbus 2022. :p:D
A chopped Hog.
Learn something new every day. Stormy Daniels admits to being a witch. “She can turn lights on and off with her thoughts alone.” “She recently helped someone find a body using her psychic powers.” “She is a witch who can rid people of spirits.”

I don’t know. This kinda makes her a bit more interesting.
BTW, the lawyer was found guilty of defrauding her Of $300k.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Learn something new every day. Stormy Daniels admits to being a witch. “She can turn lights on and off with her thoughts alone.” “She recently helped someone find a body using her psychic powers.” “She is a witch who can rid people of spirits.”

I don’t know. This kinda makes her a bit more interesting.
BTW, the lawyer was found guilty of defrauding her Of $300k.

Her attorney whose name I have forgotten has been disbarred.

I understand Ms Daniels can raise the dead. Back when she was in the watercooler converse circle
I tried to explain to office male staff that Mr Muller's investigation was off track. There seemed a wild goose
chase more than probable cause evidentiary trace lead. But she really put a hex on a colleague
who attended her Chicago Admiral Theatre performance. He claimed it all tied in with probable cause.
I subsequently remarked 'round office cooler he went because she would probably dance Salome's
Seven Veils. She would be nude at the conclusion. Probably. That's probable cause.

Tiki Tom

“Opening the archives of the impossible: The truth is in here.”
Rice University will host the International Conference on Scholarship of the Paranormal. March 3-6.
This conference will be on-line, free, and open to the public.

I’m sure I’ll tune in for at least part of it. On the one hand I’m aware of scholars who claim that scientific studies have been done that support the claim that some of this so called paranormal stuff exists, although the phenomenon does not appear to be “strong”. Other scholars say the studies are probably flawed, with noise and signal being impossible to separate.

But even some respected skeptics admit there are things out there that raise question marks. For a good example of this, fast forward to about minute 9:20 of the following short clip (towards the end):

Tiki Tom

Regarding the last paragraph of my post that is directly above (the claim made by Mr French at the 9:20 mark), I couldn’t let such an extraordinary claim go unexamined. Was Mr French making it up? Is it pure B.S. ?

Here is what I found. First, from a newspaper:

Secondly, and more importantly, the following short clip shows the premonition painting itself, with him standing with it in front of a date stamp clock at his local bank.

So, no, it does not appear to be “pure B.S.”
It is very strange indeed and, as Mr French acknowledged, hard to explain away. (Unless you jump straight to some kind of elaborate fraud, which also seems unlikely. But who knows?)

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Nostradamus did not paint his dreams but wrote discriptive quatrains within objective
and subjective focus; French inhabits another realm, his visions appear in dreams; whereas
Nostrodomo conjured his incantations. A spirit would form and a bowl of water served as canvas.
Both fascinate because the other world's thin veil whispered.

Tiki Tom

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Forth raises intriguing supposition as regards this particular hominin species.
Hominin floresiensis only emerged during the Pleistocene; however, and more likely vanished
this late sapiens evolutionary trace. Bereft conjecture, sapiens indigenous native Indonesia
variance compared European sapien subject approximates cumulative resultant evolutionary trace.
Beyond this discernible sum there is only rumor. :)

Tiki Tom

Where do you stand on this?
Admittedly, the world would be a more interesting place if we brought back the Woolly mammoth and a species of dinosaur or two. One puzzling finding of the survey is that men are significantly more interested in bringing back extinct monsters than are women (37% vs 27%). Any theories as to why?

https://today.yougov.com/topics/lif...4/22/americans-would-not-bring-back-dinosaurs

I think I’d support bringing back the pterodactyl, but that’s about it. :) :)

Last edited:

Fifty150

One Too Many
From my local news files:

My dad, without putting down his Pabst Blue Ribbon, proclaims, "Bu77 5h!t. No way. This is a set-up. That guy wasn't even running. Who would know that you had a newborn, know how to get into the house, which room to find the baby in, then casually walk away with the baby?"

Fifty150

One Too Many
men are significantly more interested in bringing back extinct monsters than are women (37% vs 27%). Any theories as to why?

Food source. I want to taste a brontosaurus burger. The Flintstones talked about it all the time.

The girls went to "nose" the powder. I knew girls like that. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

My nephew has dinosaur toys. At 4, he knew different dinosaurs by name.

My niece, never played with a dinosaur toy.

My nephew does not have toy make-up.

I'm not surprised that more men would be interested in bringing back a dinosaur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider