Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Allen Edmonds Strawfut

Mr Vim

One Too Many
It's funny, as Tomasso just told me about Allen Edmonds the other day and this was the first shoe I saw on the website, fancy that.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
4315633208_423b592936_b.jpg

Cookie once explained to me that the mesh acts like a pair of bellows, when you walk in them, sucking in air to cool ones feet and he's right you can feel the "Air conditioning effect'

Last edited:

Mr Vim

One Too Many
HOT DIGGITY!
I just won a pair in my size for a song on the bay! Woo Hoo!
(*proceeds to jump and hoop and holler while at work!*)

They're a barely used pair and look fine!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I got these two years ago. I know they weren't released, and I can't remember (age) how I got them. Any ideas on how this shoe existed over two years ago when it was just released? Strawfut in the middle.
xm4is3.jpg

I see you have a pair of walnut AE Winhalls (second top row last right pair) ...I have a pair I coveted but they don't get a lot of wear...might sell them methinks...

flyfishark

Practically Family
I see you have a pair of walnut AE Winhalls (second top row last right pair) ...I have a pair I coveted but they don't get a lot of wear...might sell them methinks...

Cookie...I have the Winhalls and the Strawfuts (front row center) on the Bay right now. eBay is duffyp57. I just purchased another pair of Edwin Clapps to go with the ones in the photograph. Thank you, my dear shoe mentor.

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Ah, yes, well I bought the linen bodied, brown leather version... as far as photos they came just before I went to work for a night shift, give me a day or so old sport and I shall oblige you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner