Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

seabass

Call Me a Cab
AH MAN I wish i knew about this , i live on the other side of the Queen in Pedro , is this held every year
Yup
this was its 5th year running, though the venue changes & its looks like the LA Mart was the best venue so far..
though 2 years ago inside the QM was the most fun ...
& the Rose Bowl flea is best the Sunday after in February as most of the vendors from Inspiration sell this month...

if I lived close to the show id show up on a bobber with a duffle bag strapped down
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv4%3B8%3B%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2825%3A7%3A%3C4525%3Aot1lsi

Johnny J might set up next year

look forward to having a brew or 2 next year if you attend.
:cool:

ps Bro cavefish
good to reply quote & comment & encouraged,,,but the heavy pic repost can be edited...
it kills the cell & ipad batterys for the PED folks on the forum...
mods might & can edit....

Last edited:
Yup
this was its 5th year running, though the venue changes & its looks like the LA Mart was the best venue so far..
though 2 years ago inside the QM was the most fun ...
& the Rose Bowl flea is best the Sunday after in February as most of the vendors from Inspiration sell this month...

if I lived close to the show id show up on a bobber with a duffle bag strapped down

Johnny J might set up next year

look forward to having a brew or 2 next year if you attend.
:cool:

ps Bro cavefish
good to reply quote & comment & encouraged,,,but the heavy pic repost can be edited...
it kills the cell & ipad batterys for the PED folks on the forum...
mods might & can edit....
10-4

Thanks for sharing the fun Che. You and your friends looking cool and having a blast.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

what i don't see or maybe understand, no ones rolling those brims, , its all like stock fresh out of the mail hats, such potential, there are some sweeeeeeeeeeeet Lids out on this thread too :eusa_doh::frusty: the things i would do

i am a little excited, and had a little wine, i got 2 new bespoke lids on the way baby , thats what I'm talking bout
Photo on 2-17-14 at 4.52 PM.jpg --luv my lids

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
what i don't see or maybe understand, no ones rolling those brims, , its all like stock fresh out of the mail hats, such potential, there are some sweeeeeeeeeeeet Lids out on this thread too :eusa_doh::frusty: the things i would do

i am a little excited, and had a little wine, i got 2 new bespoke lids on the way baby , thats what I'm talking bout --luv my lids
It's a great day, I have two on the way also. Life is good. :)

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Nothing quite like having a cap on its way in the mail. The sweet suspense!

Hey Che, what a fantastic and detailed post on your trip – I'm green with envy at all the great secondhand stuff you must've stumbled across. Thanks for your eyes on the ground reporting! And I have to say, your brown Al's attire eight point cap with the really sharp darts is one of my favorite caps I've seen here on the lounge. I know it must be one of yours too, as I see you in it a lot - and no wonder.

Keith Lo Bue.
Jeweler, Artisan, Stuffsmith.
http://lobue-art.com
http://keithlobue.com

Last edited:
Mine wouldn't either. I retired last year, from, truth be told, right near you, from a water treatment plant in San Jose. :) Now I can grow a beard finally!!!
ah the good life, i hope you take full advantage of Life my friend, relax and enjoy this world as God intended us to ----enjoy good walks, trees, the ocean breeze , all with a sweet hat ,comfortable loose pants and a nice flannel shirt ------ah yes

is there any kind of hat shows annually i mean that go around, i think Che" went to something like one , something like Simonds, Johnny J , hat people etc. would show their stuff

Mr.Astor

Banned
Wiserhatter check out mistermort.com also manhattanvintag.com they have 3-4 shows a year in New York all are very good shows! Lot's of hats from homegrown designers up and down the east coast. Sevoia used to be in the show,unfortunately gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner