Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Citation Cap

P1040395.JPG
P1040397.JPG

Rather trim for an 8-panel.

HatsWV

New in Town
1335024251.jpg

Not quite sure if I've done this right but if it shows up ok on display will be my HP brown, green, and black in an extra full cut (my first and favorite handmade cap) and a Harris tweed jacket.

Not a great picture but it works decently well as a snapshot.

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Not quite sure if I've done this right but if it shows up ok on display will be my HP brown, green, and black in an extra full cut (my first and favorite handmade cap) and a Harris tweed jacket.

Yes, it displays fine! Welcome to the Lounge ... :yo:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I just ordered another 8-panel newsboy from Bela (Hepville). This one's going to be made from natural/beige linen but with a considerably wider and slightly longer bill than on my tweed cap. Can't wait wear it...

il_570xN.328776458.jpg

Last edited:

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I just ordered another 8-panel newsboy from Bela (Hepville). This one's going to be made from natural/beige linen but with a considerably wider and slightly longer bill than on my tweed cap. Can't wait wear it...

il_570xN.328776458.jpg

Mario, I received an identical natural linen, eight panel cap from Bela. It fits perfectly, and I love the look. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

I'll post photos as soon as I get the opportunity.

BR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou