Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Chile rescue

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
How do you know the source was a psychologist?

This is what I was referring to from the article you posted:

“It was important to have them all working together as a team,” said Alberto Iturra, the chief psychologist at the mine, confirming that there had been a split. “I don’t exactly know what occurred between them but the most important thing is the problem was resolved. The system we used worked and since then they have been operating well as a team.”

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Oh I get you now, you're looking to beat up on the psycholgists;I thought you were questioning the existence of problems among the men. My post containing the Telegraph piece was as response to Pompidou's
thought that it was all hunky dory down there, not to praise the field of psychology. Go ahead, bash them all you want. ;)

Pompidou

One Too Many
The Telegraph piece was appreciated. I didn't do any outside research - having only read the two decidedly antitherapist articles posted earlier. Not all hunky dory, to be sure, but better than I imagine I would've done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred