Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Evening Tipple...

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
DSC06672.jpg

rumblefish

One Too Many
jamespowers said:
Well, I take the Pistachio, I can always spit out the nuts. ;) :p
OK but,
With so many other options,,,anything but the Bourbon, right?
Just keep the recipes coming.

When you visit the Pistachios will stay in a bowl.:D

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I have been in Rarotonga for the last week so it was G&Ts and any beer so long as it was cold. And lots of them!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Just discovered Old Overholt, and like it. Then I read this thread and find Sazerac! I'm limited here in Oregon by the OLCC's dimunutive list of spirits (can't even order a decent Armagnac locally), but I'll ask anyhow. Ahhh, a new quest!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

randooch said:
Just discovered Old Overholt, and like it. Then I read this thread and find Sazerac! I'm limited here in Oregon by the OLCC's dimunutive list of spirits (can't even order a decent Armagnac locally), but I'll ask anyhow. Ahhh, a new quest!

You can find what you want in Portland. There is a well stocked liquor store on Sandy Blvd near 39th.

If you were to attend our event next week.....;)

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
A few Monteith's Pils down at the pub yesterday evening. Very hoppy Kiwi Pilsner style beer which suited the warm evening perfectly.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Stinking hot here this evening so a few NZ Sauvignon Blancs (Lake Chalice) have been helping to keep the heat at bay.

rumblefish

One Too Many
^Enjoying your second summer Tim?

Here, for me, it's been the strong Belgian brews to ward of the cold from; Westmalle, Rochefort, Affligem, and Scaldis. With an occasional Samichlaus.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I'll tell you what Chris, I've gotten a bit declimatised to the heat from living in Norway. I'm really feeling it. Mind you, it's a good excuse to have a few cold ones!

Medicinal purposes and all that ;)

rumblefish

One Too Many
Happy birthday Spitfire I'll,:) have one for you tonight.

And happy Repeal day to all.

Tonight will be Martinis,,, and I'm afraid I'll run out of the Old Raj.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider