Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Pin

K by the bay

Familiar Face
I know what you mean, Lady Day. About designing in your head. I keep coming up with new ones. My favorite was the Threadkiller's black fedora. Something to put on your flight jacket for every thread you've shot down.:)

Travis

Suspended
I'm pretty new around here but I finally feel as if I've found somewhere I fit in. I would totally want a pin, and cuff links or whatever else. And for what it's worth, my vote goes for just an image, or FL at the most, but no full text.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I like the idea of a pin, especially of the FL logo guy. I would get two pins, one to add to my pin collection (have an Indiana Jones one), to put on a coat or my beater fedora so people will see it.

And just think -- it will match my coffee mug.

karol

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I thought the pin should have a wolf's head design, but maybe that's just me.:D
I would gladly go for a Fedora Lounge logo pin.
Groovy!

Sincerely,
The Wolf

SamReu

One of the Regulars
Spokes Man

Consider a lapel pin that is just a fedora in sillhouette, something dark and mysterious but instantly recognizable as headgear. I also like the idea of just the initials, "FL", though down this way folks would think it was an advertisement for the Sunshine State.

Lady Blue

Familiar Face
I'd like to be in on this! i like the idea of the pin, of just a fedora (no guy) so that its not just a plain round pin. If we all decide to put the name of the lounge on it, I vote for a discreet FL located on the edge of the brim.

Flying Scotsman

One of the Regulars
This thread has gone on a long time...is anyone actually *doing* anything? I presume the owner of the site (who owns the copyright for the logo) would have to initiate this, or give permission for someone to do so...

I wouldn't mind taking the lead and contacting pin companies, checking prices and capabilities (can they do a graduated background, etc.), if the site owner was too busy or didn't feel like doing it.

Seems there's enough interest to do an initial run of a couple hundred pins...

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Blue said:
I'd like to be in on this! i like the idea of the pin, of just a fedora (no guy) so that its not just a plain round pin. If we all decide to put the name of the lounge on it, I vote for a discreet FL located on the edge of the brim.
Again, it's not "our" decision - it's MK's. Second, he's already got a logo - the circle with the guy in trenchcoat & Fedora.

GOK

One Too Many
We chatted with MK about this last week and he seemed keen. I'm sure he knows what needs to be done and how to go about doing it! There are plenty of companies that produce branded goods (Caf?© Press springs to mind), so I think we just need to be patient! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff