Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE INVADERS

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
As a kid of 14 in 1967, I was nuts about the 'Invaders' TV series starring Roy Thinnes. I only discovered recently that the whole series had been released on DVD and I've just finished watching series 1. I guess I bought them for purely nostalgic reasons really but even after all these years I still found them very watchable and will definately be buying series 2 to complete the collection. I'm sure there are many who will have negative views about this series but if you liked it first time round then nothing has changed ( well I have a lot less hair now but you know what I mean ! LOL )

Anyone else out there a fan ?

K

kpreed

Count me in, I tried to see it every week then. Was it on Sunday night after the F.B.I.?

Leesensei

One of the Regulars
I enjoyed watching the original series when it aired. Would love to see it again to see how it compares with my memories. Did anyone see the remake with Scott Bakula? I didn't think it was anywhere near as compelling as the original series.

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
silhouette53 said:
As a kid of 14 in 1967, I was nuts about the 'Invaders' TV series starring Roy Thinnes. I only discovered recently that the whole series had been released on DVD and I've just finished watching series 1. I guess I bought them for purely nostalgic reasons really but even after all these years I still found them very watchable and will definately be buying series 2 to complete the collection. I'm sure there are many who will have negative views about this series but if you liked it first time round then nothing has changed ( well I have a lot less hair now but you know what I mean ! LOL )

Anyone else out there a fan ?

Don't think I've ever seen the show, but it seems so familiar! I've been meaning to give it a look because it has so many of those great 1960s TV actors who made guest appearances on seemingly every program back then; Jason Evers and Nancy Kovack come to mind, and William Smithers, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner