Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Jitterbug Years - Watch Online

Salv

One Too Many
I saw it a while ago - I think it was originally part of a BBC4 series called The Lost Decade 1945-1955 shown a couple of years ago - and I really enjoyed it. I would have liked some kind of analysis of the changes in British society, but by the time they had crammed in all those wonderful film clips I suppose there wasn't time to actually discuss anything.

BTW Jonny's Angel - your location sounds familiar...

Chas

One Too Many
Only available in the UK....hmmmm.

What is the internet for again? Somebody remind me. Oh, yes. Now I remember...communication. Apparently, however, somebody disagrees.

Salv

One Too Many
Chas said:
Only available in the UK....hmmmm.

What is the internet for again? Somebody remind me. Oh, yes. Now I remember...communication. Apparently, however, somebody disagrees.

Unfortunately copyright laws take precedence over internet communication...

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Salv said:
Unfortunately copyright laws take precedence over internet communication...

Actually its got a bit more to do with taxation. In specific the Beeb has decided to limit some things on its site to users within the areas that -pay- TV licenses, because it simply costs too much to provide the rest of the world with it's great stuff for -free- and bandwidth costs.

Salv

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
Actually its got a bit more to do with taxation. In specific the Beeb has decided to limit some things on its site to users within the areas that -pay- TV licenses, because it simply costs too much to provide the rest of the world with it's great stuff for -free- and bandwidth costs.

Ah, yes, good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou