Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Mirakal Hat 30$ - SOLD

jpbales

Practically Family
I recently purchased this hat and it is way to small on me, so I'm giving you guys a chance to save me by taking it off my hands. All I'm asking is $30, and that includes shipping.
here are the pics I have taken:

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

If you want to see some more pics, I can post them at your request. The pictures to me seem to be a pretty accurate representation of the color, which is a dark brown felt, with matching brown ribbon.

This is a beautiful hat, and I'm so dissapointed that it's too small on me. The felt looks absolutely flawless and it has a perfect bash. There are no moth bites, the ribbon is in perfect condition, and it's just gorgeous. The liner (black) is in near mint condition along with the leather sweat (also black). There is a tag that says "7 CUSTOM MADE" and one that says "LONG OVAL" as well. The sweatband is marked in one spot with "Wright Mirakal, Registered, Doe Finish, Waterproofed" and "Since 1860 Beaver Mixture" and "Bedsole Stores." The hat comes with a hat box (says "The Wright HAT" and has some writing on it).
The brim is bound and measures just over 2".
The crown is 4" from the brim to the center crease.
The width of the hat is 6.5"
The length of the hat is 7.5"
The circumference is just under 54 centimeters (making it between 6 5/8 and 6 3/4 size)

If this hat fits you, you'd be wise to take it. I only wish it fit me :( .

jpbales

Practically Family
payment methods

by the way, I can use paypal (probably the fastest way) or I can just take a check (slower, must wait for check to come).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot