Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Moustache

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Bump with epic moustache!
Honorable-Walsh-TJ.jpg

Mine is coming along. It's no longer terrible, but it's not great. Gotten mixed reviews.

Mother in law says, "It's not filling in very well." (Gee thanks...)

While my good friend since elementary school says, "It actually looks a lot better than I expected!" (I had told him of my troubles growing moustaches previously)

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Not to worry G&T, just give it time and it will fill in. Don't listen to the Mother-in-law. Have you thought of a wax to purchase? There is plenty to research.

Speaking of epic moustaches. Friedrich Nietzsche.
4513203_f496.jpeg

Cheers!

Dan

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Not to worry G&T, just give it time and it will fill in. Don't listen to the Mother-in-law. Have you thought of a wax to purchase? There is plenty to research.

Speaking of epic moustaches. Friedrich Nietzsche.
Cheers!

Dan

I haven't even seen any stores here that carry moustache wax. I'll keep my eyes peeled though. It's going to be a while before wax becomes necessary. Currently I'm at the "itchy and slightly annoying stage". I'll be glad to be past it! I will never relent, though, until I've grown an epic stache!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
That man right there... his name is Jack Levin, he is not only a moustache he is one of the most famous criminologists in the USA... if you also watch Crime Investigation like me,you will be familiar with him.

jack-levin.jpg

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
That man right there... his name is Jack Levin, he is not only a moustache he is one of the most famous criminologists in the USA... if you also watch Crime Investigation like me,you will be familiar with him.

Mr. Levin looks much like the second coming of Albert Einstein (who also had a pretty epic 'stache, btw.)
1935-albert-einstein.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Turn of last century good moustaches were the norm... living rooms or bikes etc.... there was nothing special about it .... it was all good

Portrait-Face-Photo-Handlebar-moustache-handlebar-on-bike.jpg

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Where do you guys go to buy your moustache wax? I don't think I've ever seen it in any store. I wouldn't know where to begin looking aside from Amazon.

If someone can recommend an excellent wax for a beginner that doesn't have too strong an odor or anything (I donno, does moustache wax have an odor?) I can maybe just order it from Amazon and be done with it.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Finally, the stache has gotten to the point that it's starting to be trained. It's taken a while but it's no longer at that in-between stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats