Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Moustache

Warden

One Too Many
We recently interviewed Tom Carradine for our vintage radio show Harry & Edna on the Wireless.

Now this chap has a moustache,

Now this is a mustache!

31276tv.jpg

2ahwgm8.jpg

bd0sx.jpg

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is indeed a moustache! After going 55+ years clean-shaven, I started growing a beard & moustache a few months back. It's mostly white. Anyway, I quickly realized that (for me) facial hair means going to the barber more frequently so that my hair is always neatly groomed. The fellow above seems to be of the same school of thought!

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
So I might have found a place to post about my Moustache.... maybe this is the place. :)

I've always had a goatee or Stache ever since I could grow them. I can't grow a beard, just those. Just doesn't grow on my cheeks or neck.

This year I decided to go a full 365 days without trimming my Moustache. I'm on day 201 today! I didn't start clean shaven, so I have about 9 months of growth in all. Thought I might post my progress for the second half of the challenge on here.

I'm also a big fan of the old pictures of Staches in history. I've also been just a fan of the Stache since a kid. :)

Maybe there will be others that will share their pics and products.

Progess so far...

The English:
f85dbfb8c6c806d8a784a03e2406cebc.jpg

The Handlebar:
72887dbcce87ea2b0c40c487afda9909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I once tried Cowboy Stache Wax, still have it in fact. You have to use a blow dryer on hot to even get it out of the tin. You don't want to forget it's in your stache & run a comb thru it in the middle of the day! Only soap & water will get rid of it.

stachewax.jpg

Thats a cool graphic on the tin HJ . I can comb through with the Tacky , but you have to do it before it sets up or you won't later .

Firehouse-Moustache-Wax-Wacky-Tacky-2.jpg
th

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
I once tried Cowboy Stache Wax, still have it in fact. You have to use a blow dryer on hot to even get it out of the tin. You don't want to forget it's in your stache & run a comb thru it in the middle of the day! Only soap & water will get rid of it.

stachewax.jpg
When I used to wax my 'stache this was the only one of the many I tried that would hold up to sweat etc., and didn't "wilt". But yes hard to get out--which is not a big deal if you wax every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider