Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new Aguilera Video

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
Has anyone had a chance to see the new Christina Aguilera music video? I am not a fan of hers, and dont really care much for the song (in fact I dont even know what it is called). However, the video is based on a WWII theme, and a portion of the vid even takes place in what appears to be a WWII navy hangar party. I am a fan of WWII pin up art, and the video seems to take pull a lot from that stuff. In any case, I find it entertaining.

- Cheers

The Wingnut

One Too Many
The video itself it well produced and researched, but the lyrics are...appalling, to be kind. Aguilera is cleaning up her appearance, but she's still trashy.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
The Wingnut said:
The video itself it well produced and researched, but the lyrics are...appalling, to be kind. Aguilera is cleaning up her appearance, but she's still trashy.

I don't think those lyrics are appalling. They're not clean, but they're not that bad.

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
trashy

Yeah, as I said I am not a Christina fan. But I do enjoy the video. Nice to hear it had at least some research behind it too. To be honest, I have never listenend to the lyrics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925