Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new Mullett

Oh I am too, don't get me wrong. I listened to Radar Love, Gimme Three Steps, and Mississippi Queen today on my way to work. When I pulled in the lot, I was listening to "Behind Closed Doors" by Charlie Rich, and the lady in the next car over nostalgically told me how she hadn't heard that song in 30 years.

Tango Yankee said:
I dunno about that... I've always been a Golden Earring and BTO fan, even had Radar Love playing on the MP3 player just the other day and not a mullet in sight! (Nor faux-hawk nor bed-head unless ya catch me just after getting out of bed...)

Cheers,
Tom

Vic

One of the Regulars
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Absolutely apalling Absinthe! If anyone refuses to believe that the phenomenon commonly reffered to as, "The Dumbing Down of America" is a myth, all they need do is take a look at this! :rage:
Can't wait until this goes away,....if indeed it ever will,.......:mad: [huh] :(

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vic

One of the Regulars
katiemakeup said:
I don't mind a little fauxhawk! I guess every generation has their rebel hairstyles. What is odd to me is that when I look at groomed men/actors in the 30's (-60's) their hair looks nice/smooth, but now, most of the younger ones have that bed-head messy unkempt hair (even my Michael Bublé :rolleyes: ) and I cannot see them without that messy do. I guess because It's "my generation" and that's the style these days.

It's a bubble gum, teeny bopper haircut...ain't nothin' rebellious about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW