Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

RBH

Bartender
Here is another for you Tom.

fsa_ks_Oskaloosa_handshake1_t640.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
mayser, that's some interesting crease. I drew a picture of what it would look like from the top. The best way I can describe it is an ice cream cone with the ice cream falling over the sides of the cone. The cone is in the front.

Yes definitely unusual (it might be Alpine related). The over welt? (not really sure what is going on there) + binding also has me scratching my head. :)

Last edited:

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
mayser, that's some interesting crease. I drew a picture of what it would look like from the top. The best way I can describe it is an ice cream cone with the ice cream falling over the sides of the cone. The cone is in the front.
The way der junge Herr is holding his cigarette, it looks like an ideal receptacle for the ashes. You'd just have to be careful not to knock any live coals in there.

RBH

Bartender
Heber Springs Arkansas photographer Mike Disfarmer [I have spoke of him elsewhere on the Lounge]
Has some great photos.
If you do not know of him.. do a google search.

Here is one of his shots.

disfarmer%2B6.jpg

Here is my favorite shot he did. I even used it as my avatar one time... may do so again.

100049b.jpeg

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
Heber Springs Arkansas photographer Mike Disfarmer [I have spoke of him elsewhere on the Lounge]
Has some great photos.
If you do not know of him.. do a google search.

Wonderful images that capture the "way we were." Nothing does it as well as black and white photography.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany