Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beauty Box thread

Kishtu

Practically Family
For sure. I was just thinking to find out all in one place how many people would actually be up for it rather than to get signed up. It'd be awful disappointing if we signed up and there wasn't enough of us for it to work - or does it not matter if there's not a lot of people next time round?

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Ok ladies box went off to LadyDay today. I will take photo on Saturday I haven't had time this week. I also made some mistakes on the list because I didn't understand how people were marking so the teacher in me made me write some instructions after I figured it out hoping that if some else out there is like me they will have some additional help and not have to make a trip to the store for white out to correct their mistakes. Hopefully I am the only dense one in the group. I have to say I got more excited about putting stuff that I am hoping others will enjoy.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Update:

Tatum (FL, US)
Crwitt (ME, US)
Land-O-LakesGal (Minnesota, US)
Lady Day (CA, US) <--- box is en route to her!
Bluebird Marsha (TN, US)
Fortworthgal (TX, US)
Zombi (US, will ship to Canada)
C-Dot (Canada)
Olive bleu (Canada)

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
OK Zombi (and everyone else) here your go this is my booty from the box. I was in the same position as Tatum I had to take out some big stuff to put in some big stuff so I decided to try out the bar shampoo and conditioner.
007-1.jpg

006-1-1.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
OK Zombi (and everyone else) here your go this is my booty from the box. I was in the same position as Tatum I had to take out some big stuff to put in some big stuff so I decided to try out the bar shampoo and conditioner.
007-1.jpg

006-1-1.jpg

I'm glad you took the fan.I brought home a bunch of those from a trip to Puerto Rico.

crwritt

One Too Many
I see a vintage compact mirror I put in. So glad to see it found a home!

What's the blue tube on the right side of the pic?

FWG, I admired the compact when it came my way. It looks like a pocket watch! I knew it would just collect dust
if I kept it.Did you also put in the square one? I tried to open that one but couldn't.

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
OK sorry everyone I was in in a rush here is a bigger picture and a list.

006-1.jpg

Starting in the back moving from left to right
Back Row
One- Solid Hair Biscuit (shampoo)
One- Solid Hair Boost (conditioner)
Derma Eye Bright Dark Circle Cream (I have those but my glasses tend to hide them but I thought what the hey)
Next Row
Calvin Klein Lippy retro(pink)
Loreal- Bare Natural eyeliner
Lavender Mint soap
Vintage ABWA compact ( I actually only have one vintage compact and it is much smaller than this so thank you FWG)
Milani Minerals Blush
Front Row
Burt's Bees Wings of Love, Rice Paper powdered facial tissue ( I love burts bees products so I had to try these)
Sandal Wood Fan (thanks crwitt love it)

Thanks to all who contributed so far.
I am excited to see everyones pictures.

Last edited:

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Okay I'm ready for another reveal already! lol Hopefully Lady Day will have the box soon.

FWG, I admired the compact when it came my way. It looks like a pocket watch! I knew it would just collect dust
if I kept it.Did you also put in the square one? I tried to open that one but couldn't.

I did, I'm guessing being crammed in the box & tossed around during shipping probably didn't do it any favors. If it isn't usable, maybe someone can pull it out & toss it.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I was just able to get the box today!

Ill keep you all posted :)
Plus Ill put all the stuff in a new Flat Rate box. This one is pretty worn for wear.

LD

Last edited:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just an update.
Ill be able to go through the box this weekend, and I can mail it out by the end of next week. My time has been crazy, but Im on it!

Thanks,
LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou