Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
^I've been feeling the same way latley. For awhile I was getting some really good deals though so I guess it just goes in cycles.

advpat46961.JPG

I've had my eye on this pattern for a while but haven't had any luck winning it. They have a Buy It Now one but I refuse to pay 7.85 for shipping.

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Just missed these vintage hobnailed mountain boots. I've been looking for about 18 months and this is the only pair to come up in my size.

The search goes on...

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I missed Both of these because of Ebay/Esnipe problems.
DSC00586.jpg

P1060641-1.JPG

I am very sad about this one. I love who ever was the artist for Butterick in the 50's.
I didn't bid enough for this.
Vasilisa1.jpg

ShortClara

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
^I've been feeling the same way latley. For awhile I was getting some really good deals though so I guess it just goes in cycles.

advpat46961.JPG

I've had my eye on this pattern for a while but haven't had any luck winning it. They have a Buy It Now one but I refuse to pay 7.85 for shipping.

DeadPan! I have this! I got it a few months ago. It makes up insanely cute! I don't remember the size (it's at home) but I'd be more than happy to copy it for you, or just send it to you, providing I get it back! XO PM me baby!

lyburnum

Practically Family
I had to make some tough calls on what I would let get away, because I couldn't afford to buy every lovely thing that I saw. Oh how I wish I were rich!

dsc00044.jpg

4b78_1-1.jpg

Both exactly my size :(

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
DeadPan! I have this! I got it a few months ago. It makes up insanely cute! I don't remember the size (it's at home) but I'd be more than happy to copy it for you, or just send it to you, providing I get it back! XO PM me baby!
You are like my hero!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
lyburnum said:
I had to make some tough calls on what I would let get away, because I couldn't afford to buy every lovely thing that I saw. Oh how I wish I were rich!

dsc00044.jpg

4b78_1-1.jpg

Both exactly my size :(

OH MY Goodness.. that is absolutly adorabel! I love the Blue Dress!!

I do agree with yall.. its soo hard to find vintage stuff that is affordable... What do they think we are made of??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany