Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Other Open Roads.....

Thoroughbred 20X.

8da789d3bedc70977ee83536fb945ec9.jpg

020a32b978f7d622398967c94ece5f1d.jpg

012594c5f878be6c2d24a60245b3d495.jpg

Link? Details? I went back as far as page 30 when everything was being thrown out there & I must have missed it. There are a few listings that probably should be on a Stratoliner clone list.
Second hat in my post here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-other-open-roads.36972/page-31#post-2438266
I know I posted it here and probably in the new hat thread but cannot find it just now...will re-post here just by itself later......AND
the first hat shown is an "Auctioneer" maker unknown.....so "Auctioneer" should be added to the list (I now have 2). https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-other-open-roads.36972/page-30#post-2437158

Last edited:
I would say a Wormser grade.....and as I think about it, you are probably right as to not bothering to list this quality graded hat of which I do not know the specific model.......I do believe both the "Auctioneer"s as well as the Brent DO need to be added.
I did add the Brent from that 2007 post you referenced, but it would be nice to know the model & specs. Just to have the name Brent on the list doesn't really add much to the knowledge base, does it? And I see Auctioneer as a model, not the brand. Again, more info is needed to be beneficial. I think it was BB who had more brand info on that, so I'll let him weigh in.

It's not my list; anyone can add anything they want but I think we are straying a bit for it to be much benefit to anyone who might actually use the info.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab

JessieJames

One of the Regulars
In light of HPG's LaSalle -- here is a Stetson 3X that, due to the 3-ply ribbon, I tend to think of as my "western" OR:

3X-1.jpg

For gtd's purposes, this probably qualifies as an OR "cousin"...

Cheers,
JtL
is that a bone color or a light grey? never know with lighting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner