Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OTHER Ways, Advertising and ephemera of the Golden Era from other than Stetson

Then I guess Champ's ad agency selected a model who resembled him quite a bit.
Hard to say.....I would think if it was George Montgomery they would say so in the ad like Stetson does.
The model also looks a lot like Dana Andrews.....who himself looked a lot like George Montgomery too....the two of them look a lot alike.
220px-CarverA.jpg

M

Quick note.....lets keep this thread "internet scrounge/troll free" and limit posts to ads we own. I do not mean to offend anyone but We could load it up quick with undocumented internet images or reproductions. I know I spend a lot of money and time collecting and documenting my collection. Images from museum collections are fine......
Thanks,
M

Love the artwork on this!!
That counter card in the other post is awesome!
M
The Nagy - Brüder Böhm Poster is by a famous graphic artist from Vienna. I think it's still for sale if I can find the website.

I found it but it's no longer for sale or sold. There are some other posters by the Otto Löbl at this site.

Nagy caps hats ...
House brand Brothers Böhm
Owner L. & J. Nagy, Vienna. Design studio Otto (= Otto Löbl), Austria around 1935. Without imprints. Size about 188 x 126 cm.
Poster printed in 2 parts.
Folded, in the shell, in the "GY" over loading entrance, number of back appears through. Code 11090

https://www.plakatkontor.de/ivpda-poster-show/otto-atelier-otto-loebl-nagy---boehm-huete.html

Last edited:
C. G. Wilke Velourhüte, C. G. Wilke Lodenhüte Postcard (1932)

13667517585_ef0aafd7d1_b.jpg

13667513105_2d35d94d0b_b.jpg

Front

Wilke Velour hats, Wilke Loden hats can't be destroyed through wear

My hat is a Wilke,
Wilke is my hat,
And if it's not a Wilke,
It's not my hat

Back

The Wilke hat has been Germany's top brand for over 100 years.

As you have seen over time, I (Franz Rumpf) deliver the top German factory labor produces.

The latest models have arrived. The one for you is waiting, so please come and visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112