Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Raven, you're ravishing! I can imagine how much funs you gals had... My favorites so far are the strawberry cake pic (girls + sweets = a match made in heaven), the coke bottle pic (avatar) and the bikini pic which is spellbindingly beautiful.
Vintage Raven said:
DSC_02502-1.jpg
Darhling said:

Vintage Raven

Familiar Face
cherry lips said:
Vintage Raven, you're ravishing! I can imagine how much funs you gals had... My favorites so far are the strawberry cake pic (girls + sweets = a match made in heaven), the coke bottle pic (avatar) and the bikini pic which is spellbindingly beautiful.

Thank you so much :) We really did have a great time. I already have a 100 new ideas for other photo shoots, so I can't wait to do it again :D :D :D

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Raven said:
Thank you so much :) We really did have a great time. I already have a 100 new ideas for other photo shoots, so I can't wait to do it again :D :D :D

Exactly, maybe this should be our monthly thing, some have monthly book club, we have a monthly pin-up shoot..

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling, Vintage Raven, you are both dolls! Love the sultry looks. I can't do sultry to save my life. Always looks like I'm having a tooth pulled!

ShortClara

One Too Many
LADIES!!! Amazing pictures! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I'm having a glass of wine (or two.. or three... whatever) in your honor right now!

*hic!*

Mary

Practically Family
Wow! Amazing and fun! I'm very impressed! Especially with the light in Dahlings photos taken by Vintage raven. It's so hard to get the light falling just right, like that.

M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic