Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Odalisque

A-List Customer
cecil said:
3627459730_4fdbcfb664.jpg

3627459710_e67ec42027.jpg

Yowza! Great photos!

cecil

A-List Customer
Thanks ladies!!

There are a few more modelling photos of her on my flickr, didn't want to post as a) there are heaps and b) alot of them are old and yellowed, but if anyone is bored they're here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9840636@N06/page2/

Hopefully I'll have some of me to contribute one day, still waiting on a bunch to come back from a photographer. Bum.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some impromptu shots from today. Hope they are ok to post here...I have some more that might be too risque so...here are the FL-ok ones :) (There are supposed to be three....)

Noir 1
5012_583431496630_18915774_35214660_2629857_n.jpg

Noir 2
5012_583431501620_18915774_35214661_7342265_n.jpg

(Flash dance! But check out that oven!)
2009-06-21-6908.jpg

Mary

Practically Family
Miss Bella Hell. The first one is superb. Such drama! I love it!

Is that really your shadow? It looks beyond this world.

Have you got more? Three isn't enough!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ha ha thanks ladies, yes that's me! Funny too, I was just clowning around at the time but it came out great! :eek: There is one of me in my actual undies, PM me and I'll share it. :)

lady eel

New in Town
not traditional pin-up, but so much fun!
My friend and owner of jewelry company, Femme Metale, made a video to promote her company (she's the one with the pink highlights in her hair).

I have done photo shoots for her in the past but this was my first video shoot, it was long but fun. She was going for a Gothic / steam punk vibe. I provided some of the wardrobe as well as the company Skin Graft and the jewelry is, of course Femme Metale.

We are very happy with how it came out.

There were also still photographers at the studio but I have not seen those yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNyH8MJqhw

I am this one in the video, here (in a candid) looking tired, hahaha
meeel.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
lady eel said:
not traditional pin-up, but so much fun!
My friend and owner of jewelry company, Femme Metale, made a video to promote her company (she's the one with the pink highlights in her hair).

I have done photo shoots for her in the past but this was my first video shoot, it was long but fun. She was going for a Gothic / steam punk vibe. I provided some of the wardrobe as well as the company Skin Graft and the jewelry is, of course Femme Metale.

We are very happy with how it came out.

There were also still photographers at the studio but I have not seen those yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNyH8MJqhw

I am this one in the video, here (in a candid) looking tired, hahaha
meeel.jpg

Wow Lady EEL - That was too cool! You all look great and I love the jewells. Now I have to check out the website.

Brooksie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner