Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Those are great 50sGal ! I love the whole peeking at your lifestyle feeling you get when looking at them. And the lighting is fab! :eusa_clap

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
l_97d2fb46f43a435a90b6fe5bf16d93cf.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
wonderful shots lady! absolutely superb... no wonder she won silvers with them!

50sGal said:
jackie-447-web.jpg

210509-023w.jpg
jackie-390-web.jpg

These photographs were taken by a photographer who asked if she could take my photo for a proffesional photography competition.
The first picci, of myself and sister in law and my 2 puppies won her a silver..she won 3 silvers and a gold! Hope that you like them!!!

The Shirt

Practically Family
Bella- I imagine those are the kind of photos that when you are sitting in your chair 80 years old and you show your grand kids - they are going to fall off the chair. Just stunning - the hair, the outfit, the lighting - just everything. No wonder the fellas are peeking!

50s gal - I envy your look and style. I am running home to put in my bandana and pluck my brows. I need saddle shoes (my catholic uniform wearing self is in denial though that I said that). You too are quite the stunner.

So many gorgeous girls in this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy