Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Powder Room's Etsy Directory

LizzieMaine

Bartender
With all the Etsy discussion going on, LD and I thought it might be a convenient thing to have a one-stop spot where members with Etsy stores could post their links and a brief description of what they offer. Please note that Lounge rules don't allow Etsy links in signatures, so please place them in this thread. Also, this isn't the thread to *discuss* Etsy in general -- that can continue in the Etsy thread that already exists.

I'll sticky this thread so it'll be available for handy reference. Thanks!

texasgirl

One Too Many
Great idea! I have bought from a couple other Loungers, Lauren and Vanessa, with much success. I'm sure we all want to support each other!

Here's the link to my etsy store. I am TexasGirlVintage I am mainly selling 1930s items, but may have others too. :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Fun idea!
I'm Wearing History. I sell mostly vintage clothing, accessories, and supplies like vintage patterns, crafting, and fabric items. I'm starting to make reproduction vintage patterns, and occasionally have vintage reproduction clothing up there as well.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hello, my name is Lady Day, and I have an etsy store :)

The store is the same as my website, NewVintageLady, and its focus is plus size vintage patterns, notions, plus size vintage clothing (original and repo), and vintage inspired illustrations.

LD

zendy

A-List Customer
I'm going over to Etsy after this post to "Heart" each of you :)
I have 2 shops. One is StraightRazorSlasher which specializes in spats and eventually jewelry, it's my bread n' butter. And a new one with my mom, GetBack! which is repro Swirl dresses at the moment and stuff our Aunty made in the 60's. Eventually we'll have skirts and maybe a sale or two. lol

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
My Etsy shop is called Vintage Stitches and I sell a weird mixture of things: vintage patterns (I sell both originals and make reproductions), vintage clothing. I can also do custom order garments from any vintage sewing pattern I offer/own.
I try and offer hard to find, men's and children's, mail order, and very early patterns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy