Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Van88

New in Town
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and wished I spent a little more time on here before purchasing my grail... the salesman recommended this size (38) base on the measurement I gave him, saying it is similar to his measurements. We did not consider my shoulder and bicep are measure larger than his. Had this jacket since 11/14/2018 worn less than 6 times, the leather is very textured as seen in photos. With that said, I am interested in selling my:

asking $1,200

“The Real McCoy's Buco J-100 Horse Hide Leather Riders Jacket size 38– Black

The Buco J-100 is the archetype of the "cafe racer jacket". The Real McCoy's reproduction of that classic piece hews tightly to the original, but with a slimmer fit, and slightly longer arms and body.

As to be expected, every detail of this jacket is over the top. The leather is a vegetable pit-tanned horsehide, which is very unusual to find, and gives excellent wear over time. The lining is a perfect reproduction of the loose, slubby weave of the original. All the hardware and trim has been painstakingly recreated to match the original as well, down to the cotton zipper tapes and cotton thread.” – Standard and Strange description

“The fit on this is quite slim, and horsehide will not stretch” …much***
  • Vegetable-tanned horsehide
  • All cotton threads
  • All cotton zipper tape
  • Custom produced period hardware
  • Made in Japan
  • Runs small, take the next size up
  • Product number BJ9110 up
  • I like to add this is a teacore jacket**
Size 38/ Front Length 24.5"/ Shoulder 17"/ Chest 42"/ Sleeve Length 24.5"

Thanks for your time!
IMG_0422.JPG