Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty faythe said:
That's ok, I've been boy crazy....must be something in the air...it's the hookah....lol ;)

Naw, it's just that time of year (it's still Spring until early June)... maybe someone needs to start a petition to move Valentine's Day to the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend... ;)

Gee, can anyone see an ulterior motive here?lol

Where in the heck were all the threads like this in January/February?:(

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Hmm, that's a good one for calling into work
..cough ...cough...hello, Victor?
...yeah
...It's Faythe..cough..cough....I can't come into work today...hhhaaaa choooo...I have Spring Fever

Hmm...some how I don't think they'd but it though, darn it..lol

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
Hmm, that's a good one for calling into work
..cough ...cough...hello, Victor?
...yeah
...It's Faythe..cough..cough....I can't come into work today...hhhaaaa choooo...I have Spring Fever

Hmm...some how I don't think they'd but it though, darn it..lol
As I said elsewhere,...I notice my nose runs all the time and is unusually cold and wet lately. Must be something to it. :)

VivianRegan

One of the Regulars
Brooksie, I apologize for aping your name sake and corresponding avatar. But it was a very comfortable look for me. Because she's the best...

Anyway, on the subject of the thread, hola! I am Vivian! Hear me roar, and stuff...

J.S.Udontknowme

A-List Customer
Brooksie said:
Well, if you need an excuse to check out legs, I guess, but you really don't need one - you can check out mine over at myspace.;)

Brooksie

I don't think I'm supposed to be here. I'm married and ugly. They are nice pics. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner