Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Miss Lucy June said:
I actually judged a "Mr. Sexy Legs" competition on my cruise this past spring. It wasn't pretty.

If we ever did get to judge the legs of our fellow loungers...just no speedos. Please. lol

Was being an older gentleman a requirement for this particular competition?
:eek:

RIOT

Practically Family
That girlfriend application is great! Haha! Thanks for posting. I especially like #14, I think that is a must ask on any new relationships.

Gotta print a couple and hand them out to potentials. lol

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Maj.Nick Danger said:
That's pretty harsh,...:eek: You were no doubt forced to do this as part of the cruise package?

thunderw21 said:
Was being an older gentleman a requirement for this particular competition?
:eek:

It was a premium on my cruise package, yes...hahahaha, no. To answer both of your questions: I got a really cheap deal on a cruise for spring break last minute, so me and 3 of my other girlfriends went aboard the Costa cruise, only to find 1 other person our own age. Everyone was, on average 60+. Despite that, we had a blast since older gentlemen know how to dance!

Anyway, we were dancing on the pool deck and the staff dragged me over and begged me to judge in the competition. I didn't know that individual dance numbers were going to be a part of the show... :eek:. To make matters worse, I was supposed to "feel" the firmness of the calves to ensure I had made a good decision. ::barf::

Anyyyyyyways. Frenchie (in Speedo) almost won. Too bad, poor guy. I think he really wanted it.

And Diamondback. No need to sue, I got a nice travel bag as a reward for being a judge, and instant fame on the ship. Oh my. :)

Miss Lucy June said:
And Diamondback. No need to sue, I got a nice travel bag as a reward for being a judge, and instant fame on the ship. Oh my. :)
hahaha, v funny. I personally like the relationship background part. The "can I kick his ass?" clause is hilarious.
Who said anything about "suing"? If your father ever NEEDS some of those guys with violin cases, I have the skills for the role--except that my "Serious Social Situations" suit has a RED tie, not open to negotiation. (This graphic says all anyone needs to know about the style of my "Special Projects" suit...):eek:

I'd also say it needs a clause in the personal info for the applicant about "can you kick my ass?" lol There's something unexplainable but hot about a girl who either does martial arts or can outshoot me... :D

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Not directed at you; rather, at the others. I keep all four limbs under permanent coverage for a reason, y'know... (And for the khaki, you've seen that photo of me with the Piano, so you know what it looks like... Hey, my style icons are MacArthur, Agent K and 47, what can I say?lol )

I don't remember this photo...I wanna see it again!

-Viola

Viola said:
I don't remember this photo...I wanna see it again!
[voice=Darth Vader]"As you wish..."[/voice]
db-tsmg.jpg

Bear in mind, it's several years old, my hair is normally shorter than that and the "beard" then is usually at most stubble now.

Hey, you asked for it! It's also the most recent photo available of me, other than that one asleep in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24