Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The State of the Art in Japanese Outerwear: Freewheelers and Co 2012-13 Collection!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Haha wouldn't surprise me. I wonder how they compare to the ones at Anime Expo lol
Harajuku (the bridge in front of the temple) used to be a popular spot for cosplayers on sunday but not anymore. Any plans to visit Odaiba? There are a few bike pro shops there like Ducati and DAINESE but they are tearing down the 1:1 Gundam at Odaiba after this month.

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Harajuku (the bridge in front of the temple) used to be a popular spot for cosplayers on sunday but not anymore. Any plans to visit Odaiba? There are a few bike pro shops there like Ducati and DAINESE but they are tearing down the 1:1 Gundam at Odaiba after this month.
I don't think we had any plans to go there. That does sound like a cool spot, however.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I thought a mere mention of anything that is anime related is a bannable offence on this site? If not, it should be.

How can you not like Anime ......

17d1a14f9936202fbb009abb01a9ad8b.jpg

willyto

One Too Many
So, I'm resurrecting this thread because I had a Freewheelers Arnold on my wishlist, one appeared in my size 38 on Yahoo auctions but the listing ended without buyers(At least online) and now it's gone and hasn't been relisted.

Yes, it was 2000€ but where else can I get a deerskin 1920s Aviator's coat?

I thought about it, made the numbers...it was a bit prohibitive but now I don't have the temptation but is still in my head. I'd sell a lot of my stuff just to own that one.

Meanwhile a Freewheelers Marshall has also appeared and I am very tempted. It's also +1000€ but... wow!

Last month I let escape a Freewheelers Darius in size 38 for just 500€ because I hesitated on the sizing, I was able to get the Sunset though so I'm half happy.

Uploading some pictures of the guilty jackets:
139851479328874723225_2014SS_1.jpg

DESO_0248_20140228.jpg

DESO_0332_201401010.jpg

Mich486

One Too Many
Pretty sure there is a Bootlegger version of this jacket (or very very similar) so not so new offering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot