Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stetson One-Hundred "100"

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
You never do tire of this shtick huh?

:)
No.
You can have a hat with the best ever felt in the world but if it have a short brim, I'll not covet it.
I'll say to you it is a nice hat but because of the short brim, I don't want it.

But you have to love him with his passion for those wide brim hats!
You know how it works Cindy ;)

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
You can have a hat with the best ever felt in the world but if it have a short brim, I'll not covet it.
I'll say to you it is a nice hat but because of the short brim, I don't want it.
"Covet" and "Appreciate" are two different words for two different things. I can accept, that you don't covet a hat with a 2-3/4" brim. That you seem not even able to appreciate one, makes me wonder!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I do appreciate those 100's (and some fedoras but not *ALL* of them), but I wouldn't want them for me.
If they had a wider brim, I would be all over it.
Since not, all I can say it's a "great hat" or "nice looking" and that I have no interest on them unless they had a wiiiiiiider brim (see this more or less as most of you feel about ballcaps).
I'm sorry if I didn't express myself the better way.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Since not, all I can say it's a "great hat" or "nice looking" and that I have no interest on them unless they had a wiiiiiiider brim (see this more or less as most of you feel about ballcaps).
That's pretty much exactly what makes me wonder. The extremely short distance between the more or less flavorless "nice" to "but" ;)

If some fat-ribbon-fan wrote "nice but", 90% of the times, Perry showed us one of his gorgeous hats - that would make me wonder too.

The lack of enthusiasm outside of one's own, small niche just seems so sadly limiting to me ... that's all, Joao :)

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Bumping the thread:

Late 50’s Stetson 100

8bb09725bd41e149e54aa8c1a386803d.jpg

7513955d6609acefd956380dbc76a1a4.jpg

039cd8c5d4466e0c4233aaf89b0cc9d2.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
L
image.jpg
image.jpg
Greetings All:
RC, since you bumped it i’ll add to it.
Not sure how old. Haven’t checked it out.
Shudde Bros hundred. Looks kinda unworn. I know it’s not a real old one, leaf in the liner, stars in the sweat deal. Wanted the sweat for a work in progress but idk.
If these pics are wankey tell me Please. I’m still trying to figure that out.
Be well. Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Greetings Rclark et al:
I like your’s lots better!! Your’s looks so much softer and lush. I’m guessing it’s open crown. Mine is nice felt but rigid to an extreme imho. Much rather be able to play with the crown than fight with it. So i’ll leave it as is.
Thanks for posting it up. Way nice!!
Be well. Bowen

L View attachment 105128 View attachment 105127 Greetings All:
RC, since you bumped it i’ll add to it.
Not sure how old. Haven’t checked it out.
Shudde Bros hundred. Looks kinda unworn. I know it’s not a real old one, leaf in the liner, stars in the sweat deal. Wanted the sweat for a work in progress but idk.
If these pics are wankey tell me Please. I’m still trying to figure that out.
Be well. Bowen
Your's looks pretty good too Bowen! Especially to a guy like me who doesn't have a 100!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points