Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Big Man said:
This was taken a couple years ago.

DSC02612.jpg

Very glad to see you posting again, Big Man.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Zohar said:
Very glad to see you posting again, Big Man.

I've posted some things from time to time, but since I retired I've been spending most of my time LIVING (as opposed to spending it on the computer). One of the "benefits" of working was almost constant access to the computer/internet. Now, one of the "benefits" of not working (a public job) is NOT having that same level of access. :D

Foofoogal

Banned
Lear

that photo scares me on so many levels. I am counting levels to emotions lately. lol

--------------
Way to go Big Man. Live...:eusa_clap

Boodles

A-List Customer
Chain gang supervisor, in that get-up?

Excuse me, Mr Finch, for buttin' in here...but..Mr. Warbaby sir, the get-up Mr. Finch is wearing is not at all suitable for a overseer of a road gang, in this neck-o-the-wood, even if there were such a thing as a road gang any more. The hat is an OR and not Smokey the Bear. The clothes would be Dickies or the like in twotone uniform gray, no tie, no jacket. Missing also is a pack of Pall Mall or Lucky Strikes. There would be RayBans alright but in large aviator (the really cool guys had mirror lens) not the "Risky Business" style. And most of all only a gentleman, such as Mr. Finch, would be totin' a Browning BSS with bird barrels. The bonafide chain gang man would have a 50 year old Fox Sterlingworth with NRA 20% remaining bluing and with 18 to 20" barrels. Moreover, to be an rank chain gang supervisor you gotta have a gut big enough to push your hubcap sized belt buckle out far enough so you can balance that Fox Sterlingworth on it while you are lighting up that LSMFT, with a well worn zippo of course. Nosir, a gentleman bird/rabbit shooter and a chain gang shotgun man are just not the same folk, at least to my way of thinking.

Warbaby said:
I assume the chain gang working that field is just out of the frame on the right...

Boodles

A-List Customer
Ms Flish

Ma'am, speaking of photos, you seem to be holding out on us.

ThesFlishThngs said:
What a fun collection of photos! Although I must say, LaMedicine, I just want to pinch those darling, round little cheeks of yours. ;)

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
So many handsome fellas here. I love that photo of you Kamikat.
Here are two recent ones I like. One retro one modern. I hated the haircut in the modern pic but I guess it's flattering.

6760_1186273384349_1453724556_502642_622352_n.jpg

6760_1186273304347_1453724556_502640_1572194_n.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Even with all of the great clothes that we all enjoy, one of my favorite pictures of me is in the buff. Well, as far as you know.

DSC04624-CROP.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21