Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

Story

I'll Lock Up
ThesFlishThngs said:
4471396945_1e813d3888_b.jpg
/Approves

Darhling said:
As a brunette
foil2.jpg

You need a nametag to go with that outfit.

Edward

Bartender
Nick D said:

I love that jacket, what is it - thirties(?) work jacket type thing?

Darhling said:
Don't worry, I'm rarely lethal.

Well, that all depends on how many cigars you talk me into! ;) Still have trouble getting it into my head that that tanned, blonde girl is you! lol

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maybe the best...

I only got this photo a week or so ago, it was taken in 1987. I am wearing about a half a million in art deco era jewelry.

23980_349377315274_308296295274_3447997_4413490_n.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss 1929 said:
I only got this photo a week or so ago, it was taken in 1987. I am wearing about a half a million in art deco era jewelry.

That is a great photo, but then I've never seen anything but great pictures of you.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Edward said:
Well, that all depends on how many cigars you talk me into! ;) Still have trouble getting it into my head that that tanned, blonde girl is you! lol

One is often enough for me for an evening. I think we should repeat the success, there must be a cigar smoking lounge somewhere!

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Edward said:
I love that jacket, what is it - thirties(?) work jacket type thing?

Thanks, Edward. It's from a '40s pattern, actually an interesting example of fabric rationing from the war years, with the front calling for muslin interfacing, not canvas, and the collar, waistband, and cuffs not interfaced at all

Here's a link to the pattern: http://www.evadress.com/3969.html That photo was featured on Evadress' page last year as a customer profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto