Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

rue

I have never been photogenic so my favourite photos of me are the only photos of me that I've ever liked - my wedding photos. Thanks to a wonderful photographer and make-up lady and a general atmosphere of love and happiness, I finally got some photos of myself that I'm proud of and don't get embarrassed about!

https://wa.theimagefile.co.uk/?skin=6927&Action=_VC&id=12157415&ppwd=cf6956dt

There are lots of photos in that link but it's hard to choose my favourite!

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I'm still trying to think of who you look like.....

DNO

One Too Many
I suspect this is me at my peak. Everything went downhill after that!

measbaby.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Rue, I LOVE that picture of you!

Here is my most recent vintage favorite. The quality is lacking but it really is an amazing photo.
DSCN1210.jpg

And my favorite recent non-vintage but very Tatum pic...
IMG_0028.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Thanks Rue! I wish it had turned out better. All the closeups with a flash are really harsh. You should see the Christmas pics of the house, they are amazing. Gosh I love my old Craftsman!

The bee pic was when we moved the local bee club hives to a new location, just before Christmas (I was really busy over the holidays, among other things coming up, hence my absence). That is pretty much what I look like when I'm doing bee chores!

Connery

One Too Many
Nice picture with the bee Tatum! I would like to see more of your Bee Farm. Reminds me of when I used to get involved with projects involving USF's Master Gardner program and how we would interact with the Beekeepers on a few projects.:)

Tatum

Practically Family
Thanks Connery! I am actually going to take UF's Master Beekeeper test (apprentice level) in the spring! I have no idea where I would post apiary photos on the lounge though. I have three hives in the back yard and three more scattered throughout the neighborhood, and I help care for the club hives as well. I hope to go into summer with ten hives (or more!) of my own.

Connery

One Too Many
^^^

If that test is anything like the Master Gardner course you have put in a great amount of time. Good luck on the test.

Here is the hobby thread. http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?20628-What-are-your-hobbies&highlight=hobbies that may be a good place to start. I have found that FL people are a very eclectic, interesting and fun group with their varied interests and avocations.

Whether you post in the House thread, Picture thread or the Hobby thread I look forward to seeing your photos.

Last edited:

Mr. Hallack

One of the Regulars
This one is from a few months ago, I think it's a killer pic of me. I cropped it but still have the original too. For some reason I feel this just represents, well Mr. Hallack. No other way I can really describe it.

me3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21