Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead on AMC

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The second episode was fun. I like a lot of the characters, Glen in particular. The gun happy racist is *so* tired and pointless, which is a shame because I like that actor. Sadly you know he'll be back later.
I'm already sick of the wife/lover storyline. lol

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I *LOVED* the ending shot in this last episode. Them looking into the light and how strategically placed they all were, KILLER! That has to be a composition from the comic, right? It was just too awesome not to be!

LD

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I have been watching a couple of episodes of this; episode three and four I believe. It's actually good; my brothers have been watching it, originally, but I saw a commercial for it, gained interest, then started watching with them. I haven't caught the latest episode yet, though.

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
I'm loving it!!! Love the zombie genre anyway, but loved the old GN.

Find it funny how many of our Brit actors like Andrew Lincoln and Hugh Laurie are in so many US dramas!

AdrianLvsRocky

One of the Regulars
I'm loving this series too!

Not sure if we're behind here in the UK. If so, it's usually only a couple of days.

Is it me as a Brit or does Andrew Lincoln do an excellent American accent? If I didn't know he was British, I'd never guess.

It's on a Friday night here in the UK and I've been wishing away the week to get to the next episode!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Is it me as a Brit or does Andrew Lincoln do an excellent American accent? If I didn't know he was British, I'd never guess.

He slips on occasion, especially with his southern twang ;)
The season finale was okay but it was super depressing. It felt written as if that were the last episode of the show, ever. I'm excited to see what season two will bring, though we will prolly have to wait 8 months for it.

LD

Last edited:

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Not sure if I should be relieved or not, Bruce Wayne :) lol Smashing good series, however. I'm usually 1 episode behind as I can't stay up that late on a Sunday night, so I wait for the repeat show Friday night...

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Hi everyone, I'm coming to this pretty late but I'm not sure how late - I've only now just watched the 4 episodes before they hit the CDC. Can anyone educate me on how much I've missed?

I'm pretty durn impressed with the 4 hours I've watched so far. I don't think that anything has had me this interested in continued viewing since, oh, American Gothic.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
It's like all my Christmases are coming in October - the second season of The Walking Dead and Halloween (i.e. the holiday)! UK debut the 21st on Fx. Woo-hoo!

It starts right after Breaking Bad ends - it's the only thing keeping me from being really mad :)
Well, I have other shows starting too - House is one. Love that show. Hugh Laurie is an amazing talent.

DNO

One Too Many
AMC is certainly making an effort! Mad Men is a hit (not a fan personally but my wife loves it). Breaking Bad is excellent. Then they really missed the mark with Rubicon and The Killing, in my opinion, but they made up for it with Walking Dead. I'm looking forward to Hell on Wheels in November...hope it's in the hit category.

DNO

One Too Many
Well, it debuted on the 16th and as I said on another thread, it didn't disappoint. I won't say more, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo