Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

These suck!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Here are the three early Hoover's I own. First, 1924-25 Hoover model 541.
Second, 1930 Hoover model 575. Third, 1937 Hoover model 300. All work and suck plenty!

1202028img9bo.jpg

Enjoy,
=WR=

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Root, you even make doing the chores cool

Once, when money was rather scarce, I was in Melbourne and, lack of funds notwithstanding, I just had to visit the Chapel Street Bazaar, a legendary conglomeration of antique shops under the one roof. One of the stalls had for sale an amazing chrome 30's art deco vacuum cleaner. It looked just like one of Flash Gordon's spaceships, fins and all, with a suction head and hose emerging from one end. I can't recall how much it was selling for, but I know it was much more than I was able to scrounge at the time.

Those Hoovers are awesome, Root. At least I'd (almost) enjoy doing the household chores with appliances like that!

Wild Root

Gone Home
You know, since I've gotten these, I really do enjoy vacuuming my room. I don't have much carpet in my house but, what I do have is always clean!

I have three because I just enjoy collecting house hold appliances as well as vintage clothing. I collect it all man!

=WR=

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Do you have three of them so that you and your friends can all vaccum when they visit?

lol

I'd like to see a dance number a la Fred Astaire with the vacuums as partners.
(Am I channeling some old commercial or movie bit that I can't quite identify at the moment?)

Johnny Eager

New in Town
Hahahahha Root... i must say that that is something i Do not have in my collection..lol The gal at the second hand store i get stuff from was actually using a manual sweeper pick-up model the other day. I was like ... Damn, Do you know how old this thing is.... I looked on the bottom and the decal was still on the botom and dated..... 1929!!!!!!!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Hey, I know this guy!

Mr. Curtis, let me offcialy welcome you to the lounge! It's good to have you here!

So, you mean to tell me that I have three of something that you have none of? HAHAHAHA That's amazing!lol Maybe I could be talked into parting with on of them;)

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR