Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things You can't Do Anymore

I think I reached that stage around the time I stopped wiping up small spills. THE AIR IS DRY IN HERE IT WILL EVAPORATE.
I read somewhere that a sign of maturity was picking up an ice cube dropped on the floor rather than kicking it under the refrigerator.

I guess I got some growing up to do.

I read somewhere that a sign of maturity was picking up an ice cube dropped on the floor rather than kicking it under the refrigerator.

I guess I got some growing up to do.
Why wife often queries, "Why is there water on the floor?" I always just shrug and think to myself I need to be more responsible and start kicking the ice cubes under the fridge.

The only flooring on the main floor of this house that was here when we moved in going on eight years ago is this stuff called “luxury vinyl plank” in the kitchen. I guess what makes it “luxury” is, besides marketing, the cork layer on the underside.

It’s a dark-colored faux wood grain which I wouldn’t have chosen myself, but it has the great virtue of being waterproof. And I don’t find its appearance so objectionable that I would replace it for that reason alone. It seems durable enough, and it’s just fine for the type of person who kicks dropped ice cubes under the refrigerator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider