Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you want but cannot justify buying...

Damon141

Practically Family
Not so far off actually, I noticed it also removes all dead skin when I shave lol

Test drove one of them, so much fun!
The Quadrifoglio?
It must have been fun
I’m hoping to atleast drive one if they have one on the lot when I do a service but so far they are probably sold before they hit the lot.

dwilson

A-List Customer
I recently got a Tesla Model Y Performance which has a similar 0-60 in a practical crossover-ish body. Its a fun car.

Dredgen Yor

New in Town
I've definitely hard-wired myself into not wanting to buy anything expensive even though I know I have the money and frankly, I am tired of it, constantly desiring clothes I cannot possibly bring myself to pay for. So, I was just wondering, anyone else feeling that way?

This thread isn't about whether a certain leather jacket or whatever is too expensive. It isn't & I'm pretty sure we all here can afford any jacket we want so that's not the point. I can't think of a single leather jacket I couldn't buy several times over but I'm annoyed with the nagging feeling that it'd be an immensely stupid thing to do - Even though I will happily drop same amount of money for several cheap(er) jackets!

Anyway, I'm genuinely curious about how others feel about it but I mainly want to see what pieces y'all occasionally look at but simply can't bring yourself to buy.

And I'm not talking about grails or anything like that, no; Just something you hate wanting so badly! It can be whatever, no matter how stupid. :D

I'll start off with this Saint Laurent...

UajrSYqGReGDM1OFT1Di
I've definitely hard-wired myself into not wanting to buy anything expensive even though I know I have the money and frankly, I am tired of it, constantly desiring clothes I cannot possibly bring myself to pay for. So, I was just wondering, anyone else feeling that way?

This thread isn't about whether a certain leather jacket or whatever is too expensive. It isn't & I'm pretty sure we all here can afford any jacket we want so that's not the point. I can't think of a single leather jacket I couldn't buy several times over but I'm annoyed with the nagging feeling that it'd be an immensely stupid thing to do - Even though I will happily drop same amount of money for several cheap(er) jackets!

Anyway, I'm genuinely curious about how others feel about it but I mainly want to see what pieces y'all occasionally look at but simply can't bring yourself to buy.

And I'm not talking about grails or anything like that, no; Just something you hate wanting so badly! It can be whatever, no matter how stupid. :D

I'll start off with this Saint Laurent...

UajrSYqGReGDM1OFT1Di
You mean this one have to say it’s been worth it for me!

Attachments

• 7C38C56C-CA70-41D1-B1D1-F2191B0CBD13.jpeg
    7C38C56C-CA70-41D1-B1D1-F2191B0CBD13.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63

Dredgen Yor

New in Town
Btw…The picture I’ve shown is of the aged lambskin variant, which I prefer because of comfort reasons and I prefer the texture as well, however I do own the calf version from fall winter 2016 that is great and much more durable as well in a size larger (54/44) but too big for me currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff