Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is really, positively and definitely the last time I...

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Look at the Oipolloi website with a view to buying something. Nice collections, apart from a reliance on T-shirts and polo shirts, which are too pedestrian and boring for me. And there's rarely anything in XL and, even when they get XL in, it's the strange Japanese XL that stre-e-e-tches all the way up to 44".

Even the umbrellas are too short.

It is with great pleasure that I give up. This is really, positively and definitely the last time I visit their site. :)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Obviously quite a clutch of fashionistas oop nauth. Kinda shop where the customer must fit the clothing, rather than vice versa. That will always have its place, but it would be nice of them to lay off the functional kick. It creates garments like this, which is good, but takes care to craft them only of purest unobtanium in sizes Wispy, Wimpy, and Wee.

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Yeah, the north of England has always been way ahead in many respects — the industrial revolution and contemporary menswear being just two examples.

They clearly know what they like, which is good. And they seem to be making a living at it, which is even better.

But it's time I went elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran