Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three vintage Stratoliners, size 7-1/8

scottcw

New in Town
At least 22". The number isn't exactly relevant because of the shape of the sweat and how it sits on your head. They're all 7-1/8. They all fit me well.

Tom

Actually, I would say inner circumference is far more relevant than tagged size. You might have a sale if any of them are 22 3/4" inner circumference.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Actually, I would say inner circumference is far more relevant than tagged size. You might have a sale if any of them are 22 3/4" inner circumference.
It can be difficult/awkward to get an accurate measurement of inside circumference. But since the seller says all three hats fit him well, perhaps the seller could provide his head measurement.

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
It can be difficult/awkward to get an accurate measurement of inside circumference. But since the seller says all three hats fit him well, perhaps the seller could provide his head measurement.

Good idea! 22-1/8" where it sits, which some might consider a little high, but a hat isn't supposed to hit your ears after all.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy