Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Get your Aero fit jacket today and have your new, custom Aero in early October, just in time for Fall!

www.insurrectionperformance.com

www.thurston-bros.com

Plainsman Facebook 5.jpg

Plainsman Facebook 6.jpg

Plainsman Facebook 1.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
Thank you to Carrie and Wade for working with me on a Vanson Model B Deluxe to nail my sizing. It can be tricky to fit a jacket for armor use and still look good without it, but the B Deluxe and my upper body seem to work well together. Looking forward to breaking it in.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Thank you to Carrie and Wade for working with me on a Vanson Model B Deluxe to nail my sizing. It can be tricky to fit a jacket for armor use and still look good without it, but the B Deluxe and my upper body seem to work well together. Looking forward to breaking it in.

Enjoy the jacket, the Model B is a gorgeous piece! The comp. weight cowhide breaks in very nicely... Next to Aero's Horween CXL steer/horse, it is the nicest leather I have ever seen.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

The Model B Deluxe is one of our favorite jackets...so clean and nice!

www.thurston-bros.com

Vanson Custom Model B.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
IMG_3563.JPG IMG_3565.JPG IMG_3564.JPG

A few shots of my seal goatskin half belt with contrast stitching. Working on breaking it in and giving it some character.

Used this as a fit jacket to order a black aeromarine, also with contrast stitching.

IXL

One Too Many
I don't know if you have to be a dandy, but it is a nice look and pretty traditional for a moto jacket. I think the Thurston design on that jacket is perfect, not enough to be over the top.

I agree, and that's why I wear one...... It is actually one of my favorite jackets, and this is why I was pointing out the available option.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Now there is a true spectrum of looks! Thank you Carrie and Wade for the "one-stop-shopping" experience.

We were just talking about that...we get so many different types of customers, from motorcycle track riders to Seattle and Portland musicians....lots of "looks" to be had!

Remember to get your Aero fit jacket before the end of the month!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Board Racer 4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari