Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just shipped this custom Aero Dustbowl in brown Chromexcel Bison off to a customer...really nice grain and a very heavy hide!

www.thurston-bros.com

www.insurrectionperformance.com

Aero Dustbowl in Chromexcel Bison.jpg

Bison is so wonderfully grainy. Man, I wonder if one day I'll be able to afford the Belstaff Hero jacket in Bison...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Wow, that looks amazing! What weight is it? Any upcharge from FQHH?

The Chromexcel Bison is quite a bit heavier than C/X FQHH and somewhat heavier than C/X Steerhide! There's no upcharge for this leather, so it's a really nice option for someone who wants a heavyweight jacket that has the unique Chromexcel Bison character...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Come on by the shop today and check out our in-stock selection of Vanson and Aero jackets! We're open today 12-6 and Sunday 12-4 for folks who want to stop in for browsing, off-the-rack sales and getting fitted for a custom jacket order...

Vanson Chopper...we have it in stock in black Comp. Weight leather and with a lightweight black rayon lining!

Vanson Chopper Jacket.jpg

www.thurston-bros.com

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Sounds great... Would love to have an Aero jacket in CXL Bison and I'm starting to wish I'd have gotten my Zip Sleeve HWM in bison... What are we talking about here, 5oz?

Dear Carrie, would it be possible for you guys to post a few photos of Aero King of the Road? What's on Aero's page is damn near useless and I couldn't find but one decent photo of the jacket online, and I would really like to see it, especially the back of the jacket. Thanks!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dear Carrie, would it be possible for you guys to post a few photos of Aero King of the Road? What's on Aero's page is damn near useless and I couldn't find but one decent photo of the jacket online, and I would really like to see it, especially the back of the jacket. Thanks!

Hi Monitor,

We don't have any photos of the King of the Road...Most of our customers go with the Aero J106 / J107...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
A bit of chill has come in to the air (Seattle summer lasted about three weeks this year:eeek:), so it's already time to think about keeping stylishly warm! We've got a wide variety of Aero fit jackets in stock and ready to fit customers in ALL of Aero's jacket styles...give us a call at (206) 550-3545 if you'd like to get your order started for the Fall season!

Aero B-6 in seal brown shearling...

Aero B-6 front.jpg

www.thurston-bros.com

Hi Monitor,

We don't have any photos of the King of the Road...Most of our customers go with the Aero J106 / J107...

That's a damn shame. King of the Road is just as beautiful as J106, and perhaps even cooler with the back yokes and a hidden kidney panel belt. It is, in any case, a near perfect Hercules/Sears repro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari