Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Sunburst Half Belt with contrast stitching and tartan lining!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Sunburst Tag Brown smaller version.jpg

Love that bike.

And seriously, Aero CR/Sheen is their best looking jacket! Always amazed with it, whenever a photo pops up. Ace.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Love that bike.

And seriously, Aero CR/Sheen is their best looking jacket! Always amazed with it, whenever a photo pops up. Ace.

+1, for the bike and the jacket. The pattern on these jackets is just perfect for riding with the extra room across the upper back/shoulders but with a nice taper down to the waist. It's a great picture.

trapp

Practically Family
That Sheene is killer.

Anyone know what the rear length of a standard size 38 Sheene comes in at? What about size 40? I'm guessing 24.5 - 25" but would love confirmation.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
That Sheene is killer.

Anyone know what the rear length of a standard size 38 Sheene comes in at? What about size 40? I'm guessing 24.5 - 25" but would love confirmation.

All of our Aero Sheene jackets are custom, so that's really up to the customer! If you tell us your height, we can tell you what lengths are typical for the Sheene style...

Any pics of the back ? Gorgeous.

We've always preferred to specify this style with light tan contrast stitching to highlight the back design--the stitchwork is amazing!

Aero Sunburst Back Brown.jpg

ranger4-7

New in Town

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can see the brown in that one, Carrie would you say that is one of the more accurate colour representations of the dark seal we have had so far?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I can see the brown in that one, Carrie would you say that is one of the more accurate colour representations of the dark seal we have had so far?

Yes it is! We've improved in the the photography of this leather...the earliest photos made the Dark Seal look black, but more recent photos show the rich dark brown that it actually is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy