Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRADE MY LOST WORLDS DOWNTOWN 3/4 HORSEHIDE CAR COAT

Bern1

One of the Regulars
size 44R with Stuart's heaviest spec black 4.00mm horsehide for your stock black horsehide Aero Teamster in size 42R. No modifications please, unless it's an inside pocket.

I will have this jacket on ebay beginning Sunday, January 17th for sale at $550 BIN if I don't make a trade. I will post the link when it goes live.

LOST WORLDS HORSEHIDE DOWNTOWN 3/4 LENGTH CAR COAT-HEAVIEST SPEC 4.00mm HORSEHIDE- EXCELLENT, size 44R

I ordered this a few years ago from Stuart but I rarely wear it, it's a little big on me and I live in a temperate area of California, so it sees little use. Consequently,
Downtown1.jpg
Downtown2.jpg
Downtown3.jpg
Downtown4.jpg
Downtown5.jpg
Downtown6.jpg
this one needs a new home!

Heaviest spec horsehide, this coat is barely broken in, excellent condition with some normal minimal wear. Non smoking owner, non smoking house, no odors.

Measurements are as follows

Chest: 47"
Waist: 47"
Shoulder width: 19 1/2"
Jacket length: 32"
Sleeve length: 25"

Questions? Bernie at (805) 797 8041
bvayling@gmail.com

Bern1

One of the Regulars
All right, I got lucky once last year trading one jacket for the correct size. Since lightning seldom strikes the same place twice I'll now shoot for an outright sale on this.

This will go on ebay tonight Sunday 6 pm Pacific with a BIN of $550 plus shipping.

The Fedora Loungers discount price is $525 net to me plus the above shipping.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
You sure it is a 42 Teamster you looking for? This coat has 23.5" pit to pit and you say it is too big. My Size 38! Teamster has 22" and some pit to pit, a 42 would probably have like 25"? and be wider than this coat here.

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the info jj. I was just reading the Aero sizing thread.
I am not eager to repeat buying a jacket and have it be too big.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
You are not interested into trading for a brown Teamster, instead of a black one, are you? Because how I see it, I like this coat of yours, but I am reluctant to pay 500 bucks for yet another leather jacket at the moment and my Teamster could fit you from what I know by now about your required measurements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic