Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trainee-Made Aero jackets

Fiver64

Practically Family
Hello All!

I've noticed that Aero has been listing "trainee-made" jackets on thier site from time-to-time. My question to the other loungemembers is, has anyone any experience(s) in regards to what one might expect in the "minor flaws" that they mention? I'd love to hear about good and bad experiences. I'm sure they are not junk, but if it's really off seamwork, asymetrical pockets, etc., then it may be more major than minor!

Cheers!

Fiver64

Practically Family
Thanks,

I appreciate the thread link, thanks! It expounds a hopefull theory, but I was wondering if anyone actually has one of these jackets and can confirm or refute this with actual experience. Anybody out there who has purchased one of these that might offer their opinion?

kaiser

A-List Customer
Hi Fiver,

I did indeed buy one of the Aero Trainee made Jackets ( a Highway Man ) and am very happy with it. I have found no issues with the Jacket and I feel that the quality, as well as the value of the Jacket to be very good.

Fiver64

Practically Family
Thanks for weighing in Kaiser. That's the input I'm looking for. Actual testimonials from those who have purchased them. What, if anything were the "minor faults" that AERO cites?

kaiser

A-List Customer
In my case it was "Wobbly Stiches". If I look close I can find some ever so slight variations in the stichting. For me this is nothing to complain about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace