Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Traveling Hat!!!!!

Lloyd

A-List Customer
The hat went from me to Tom and then it was headed overseas to Iraq and then to Australia. At least that was the order back in July of 2010 when CRH sent out the original mailing order

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Yeah, problem is, as I posted a while back, I left Iraq after a year, back in June. I haven't heard from the gentleman who was supposed to send it my way, and don't even know if it made its way through the chain to him yet.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, I don't know if anyone saw this, if this is the same hat, or if this "Navaja" is one of our fellow Loungers, but I thought it was quite interesting.

Recently DavidMorgan's website got an upgrade. One of the new features included is the ability to read and write product reviews for the various hats. Under the Akubra Squatter, a user called "Navaja" shared a pic of what they called the Travelling Hat. Coincidence?

Here's the pic they shared.

http://images2.powerreviews.com/med...ages_customers/09/34/28526183_209145_full.jpg

Not that I suspect that this has any connections to the hat's apparent disappearance. I just thought it was cool!

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Hey, I don't know if anyone saw this, if this is the same hat, or if this "Navaja" is one of our fellow Loungers, but I thought it was quite interesting.

Recently DavidMorgan's website got an upgrade. One of the new features included is the ability to read and write product reviews for the various hats. Under the Akubra Squatter, a user called "Navaja" shared a pic of what they called the Travelling Hat. Coincidence?

Here's the pic they shared.

http://images2.powerreviews.com/med...ages_customers/09/34/28526183_209145_full.jpg

Not that I suspect that this has any connections to the hat's apparent disappearance. I just thought it was cool!

Hmmmm...suspicious...

Such a shame we lost that hat...again!
Tom-n-Perrin was the last man seen in possession of the wandering squatter. Where'd he send it to?

Well, wherever it ended up I hope it's being enjoyed.

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Perhaps we should get another one rolling.

Maybe we could request sponsorship in the form of a hat from one of the several vendors and manufacturors that have benefited from frequent word-of-mouth promotion from the hundreds of hat-addicted loungers that inhabit this site. We could send them a postcard/photo from each location as the hat ventures forth.

Just a thought

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Not much interest in travelling hat 2.0 then?

I was thinking we should pitch the idea to akubra. That way we could start with pix of the hat being made and beginning its journey. I think we can make this thing work!

Ill make some enquiries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo