Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRD Leather Crosszip - 8+ lbs Cowhide - 48/XL

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice, heavy Cowhide leather TRD Leather cross-zip motorcycle jacket. Made in Cleveland, Ohio. Pretty substantial jacket made of "naked" cowhide, so while it's quite heavy, it's really supple and easy to wear. There really is not much of a break-in here. Heavily "pebbled" grain to this jacket.

Clean and odor free. Has front half-belt and even the buckle is solidly built. Laced sides, standard Perfecto style "trade dress" and fixed quilted lining. This is a warm jacket. No pockets for armor, and no zippered vents.

I did find that the stiching at the Right side armpit is coming loose, I may ask Dena to repair this if desired prior to sale. Photo of this is included below.

Asking $120 Shipped in CONUS - No International shipping on this jacket. Pay Pal F&F please.

Dimensions: (Tag size 48)
Pit to Pit - 24.5"
Shouders - 20.25"
Sleeve Straight - 25"
Waist - 23"
Back - 26"

DSC_0648.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0651.JPG DSC_0653.JPG DSC_0654.JPG DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Back up for sale. Dena at Great Leather has done the seam repairs this jacket was in need of. It's in great shape.

$120 Shipped CONUS Pay Pal F&F

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails