Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trucker-shorts! (shorter than Bermudas)

So, the final question:

What are the original "trucker-shorts"? Were they selfmade cut-offs? Did they ever exist?

Or are the "UPS"-shorts the original thing??

King-of-Queens-08.jpeg
Never base anything in your wardrobe on something worn by Paul Blart, mall cop!

BlueTrain

Call Me a Cab
When I was in southern Germany for a couple of years in the late 60s, it was nothing to see men wearing leather shorts. But it was usually like on a Saturday morning at home. They always looked ancient--the shorts, that is.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Those look like Daisy Dukes to me!
My dad used to wear them just like yours Ton, he cut them so short you could see the bottom of the pockets. Even as a kid I recognized that as a fashion faux pas.
Now I know you're a sensitive guy, you had to skip breakfast and lunch with the minimalist leather so perhaps you should look away now.
elevated.jpg

Or are the "UPS"-shorts the original thing??
King-of-Queens-08.jpeg
In Brit-speak the crude definition of a mistake is a cock-up. So those shorts are spectacular COCK-UPS.

Last edited:
This is fast becoming my favorite thread for literally all the wrong reasons. Can't say we don't have a good sense of humor over here in the outerwear section.
That's a whole lot of partying at the back!

....I hope everyone gets that I'm referring to his mullet and not his...er...nevermind ...you guys get it [emoji23]
I just can't believe this guy is not sporting a fanny pack! How do you have that mullet and not one of these:
IMG_4596.JPG

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now I know you're a sensitive guy, you had to skip breakfast and lunch with the minimalist leather so perhaps you should look away now.
View attachment 79048

In Brit-speak the crude definition of a mistake is a cock-up. So those shorts are spectacular COCK-UPS.
I was a sensitive guy a couple days ago but these recent forum posts are definitely toughening me up a bit!

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
...Some minutes ago, I finally grabbed my most worn out jeans, a classic black Wrangler regular-fit, took my old sharp scissors and "woohoo"! :D
Life's good...

29746459sy.jpg

29746460gz.jpg

:cool:
Umm...it's hot where I live. I wear shorts everyday--almost. But, Those!
Yeah, sorry, those are way too short and way too tight for a man, in my opinion. And I don't understand the belt.

I'm more like...

637bed14bd4aa90c031427442c60b82f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk