Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trucker-shorts! (shorter than Bermudas)

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't really like shorts. Nevertheless, I wear them at the campsite, in the garden and at the boathouse when it's really hot (ok, boardshorts and bermuda shorts). Never in the office or in the city. That's purely a leisure "pleasure". The short Lederhosn (traditional leather pants) are something else.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Maybe, you could find some decent classic darkblue-stone jeans shorts, regular-fit. Not too short, if you don't like, but 28 or 30 cm leg, as many jeans shorts are here in West-Europe.
I opt to wear thin long pants if the day is too hot for thick denim, I find ripstop cotton and linen is great as summer pants.

You might be the missing piece of the puzzle here. If you and some of the other truckers you know started wearing trucker shorts during the hotter months of the year then this could really take off.
forget about Ashton Kutcher and the trucker hat craze, this has the potential to be much much bigger.

Take my word for it, no one--and I mean NO ONE--would have wanted that trend to take off. For the most part, "truck drivers" aren't a particularly attractive bunch. Not much sense in exposing that much more of them to the world. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails