Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trucker-shorts! (shorter than Bermudas)

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, those boots were for sale on the bay some time ago. If you're interested, here's a little history.
https://www.kshs.org/kansapedia/hyer-cowboy-boots/10301

Hold on...
let me put something on the dude. :(
raise you.jpg

Much better!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
That's an outfit that my young friend @Sloan1874 could wear when out and about in Glasgow although maybe a bit too provincial for Edinburgh. :D
Hmm, given that it's raining at right angles and blowing a gale outside at the moment, I don't I'd get far from the house in this. That said, every Sunday morning a guy passes my office dressed in full Highland attire, head-to-toe, with a walking staff and a ball-thrower for his dog, so, y'know...

Hmm, given that it's raining at right angles and blowing a gale outside at the moment, I don't I'd get far from the house in this. That said, every Sunday morning a guy passes my office dressed in full Highland attire, head-to-toe, with a walking staff and a ball-thrower for his dog, so, y'know...

To try justify the existence of this horror of a thread - do you wear Aeros at that kinda weather? I always promise myself I'll wear leather jackets, no matter the weather but on most rainy days I chicken out. Well, it's more to not having to have to wait for the jacket to dry out than anything else, but. . .

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Oh yeah! I was out in my russet A-2 when the skies opened twice this week. It dries off pretty quickly, and it's semi-aniline! Really, though, it takes a full-on monsoon to get FQHH wet. I walked home in torrential rain wearing one and even then it was mildly damp and dried pretty quickly. When you think about the amount of fats and oils forced into FQHH and the added top coat, it's going to be pretty water resistant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR