Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two B!Wear Caps ordered!

Phog Allen

Familiar Face
Hello Lounge members. I just finished ordering two caps from B!Wear. One will be made with material I provided, the other will be one of his stock fabrics. Pic 6 on his website, brown small herringbone. The fabric I supplied is a very dark green(loden?)colour that is probably darker than the familiar WW2 British commando sweaters you see in movies. I can't wait to get the finished products. I can't say enough about Brett's customer service. PROMPT and he answered all my questions posited over several emails. This is quite nice and made my descision to order too easy. I'll be sure to post pics when they arrive. Thanks to all on this forum who mentioned B!Wear in the posts about newsboy caps. Brett is great.

Todd

Phog Allen

Familiar Face
That's great. Can you post some pics? The green one I'm having made is so dark, it will likely look black in the photos. The fabric is something I grabbed at a yarn shop. The ladies there said it was something that people use to "rug hook". They braid pieces of this fabric into small rugs. It's good and heavy. I think the finished cap will be neat. I can't wait to get it.

Todd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters