Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Authentic A-10 Gloves

Philalethes

A-List Customer
Does anybody own U.S. Authentic's A-10 gloves?

They are currently on sale for $50, which seems like a deal, if they are of decent quality. To compare, most "mall" wool/cashmere-lined leather gloves are at least that much, if not more. And Buzz Rickson's A-10 gloves, though they look beautiful, are a steep $160 from History Preservation Associates.

I am looking for a glove which will last, fit comfortably (I have small hands, and in most gloves the fingers are too long), and will be sufficiently priced that I may have a reasonable expectation of receiving them at Christmas. :)

As an aside, I own some nice wool/cashmere gloves that I accidentally acquired for $30. I say accidentally, because there was a sale sign above them that should have been taken down, and I gave the store a coupon - for the wrong store. I didn't know it was for a different store until they pointed it out, but they still honored it. Unfortunately, however, the wool in the fingers has started to go.

Last edited:

767fo

One of the Regulars
I bought a pair last season and the seams on a few finger tips came apart. Spend the extra money and get a pair of BR's or Eastman's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy